The Law Offices of Kimberly Prendergast is a boutique law firm located in Redlands, CA. We practice Family Law in the counties of San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, Los Angeles, and San Diego.schedule your consultation today
Redlands Family Law Attorney
Certified Family Law Specialist Assisting Parents and Spouses in San Bernardino County
Facing divorce in Redlands, CA? Wondering how to modify a child custody order? Seeking legal protection from domestic violence? Whatever your family law concern, the Law Offices of Kimberly Prendergast is here to help you. Our firm is led by a certified family law specialist who prioritizes personalized and compassionate legal guidance. We will work closely with you to strategize a unique case for your family law concerns, and as a boutique firm, we are especially capable of providing one-on-one attention and support at every stage of your case.
Schedule a consultation with the Law Offices of Kimberly Prendergast to discuss your family law concerns in detail. Serving Riverside County, Orange County, Los Angeles County, parts of San Diego.
“I didn't think I would get so flustered in court, but I'm glad we had the support of Ms Prendergast to help guide us along. We won our restraining order and we are so thankful for her help, professionalism, and guidance. I highly recommend.” - Former Client
“Kim and her staff handled the situation with sensitivity, empathy and caution, reaching out to other attorneys and researching law enforcement advisement when necessary. She was always available to me, and even though the bills added up, I feel she worked” - Former Client
We offer a full range of family law services, advocating for parents and spouses throughout San Bernardino County. Family Law cases we handle include:
- Child Custody & Visitation – We will walk you through the distinction between legal and physical custody, as well as which parent is granted visitation (time-share). We can also advocate for your side in move-away cases, such as if you seek to move a distance with your child as the custodial parent or if you seek to object to such a move.
- Child Support – For an estimation of the child support amount based on California’s guidelines, we can evaluate your and the other parent’s incomes and time spent with your child. We can also help you petition for a modification of an existing order.
- Civil Harassment/Restraining Orders – Have you experienced stalking, harassment, or some other inappropriate behavior from someone you do not have a close relationship with? We can help you petition for a civil harassment restraining order.
- Divorce – Seeking to file for divorce? Served divorce papers from your spouse? Going through a mutual, uncontested divorce? Whatever your divorce situation, we can help you resolve your disputes through negotiation or litigation.
- Domestic Violence – If you have experienced domestic violence or fear domestic abuse, you have the right to petition for a domestic violence restraining order. We can help you through the legal process, from requesting a temporary order to navigating the hearing for a permanent order.
- Paternity – Establishing paternity, or parentage, grants the legal parents the rights and responsibilities of parenting. By establishing paternity, you can take action for child support, child custody, and other child-related matters. We can help you establish paternity through a voluntary declaration or involuntary court motion.
- Property Division – Who will get the marital home after divorce? Who must pay off the debts and loans? We will advocate for your property interests in your property division dispute to settle a division arrangement for your assets and debts.
- Spousal Support/Alimony – Either spouse can request financial support to get back on their feet after divorce. We can help you build a strong case for alimony and guide you through the ensuing discussions.
Do not hesitate to reach out to the Law Offices of Kimberly Prendergast immediately for legal help on your family law situation. We take a caring and compassionate approach to our practice, and our attorney’s former journalism experience also allows her to provide a keen eye for detail that could make a key difference in your outcome. We are sensitive to your needs and goals and will do our best to strategize a favorable outcome. Family law disputes are some of the most emotionally and mentally draining to endure; we are here to make sure you don’t have to go through it alone.
Let’s resolve your family disputes today. Contact the Law Offices of Kimberly Prendergast online for a consultation to get started.